Paul was born and raised in Johnston, South Carolina and attended Strom Thurmond High School. He has been a member of the State Bar of South Carolina State since 2001 and the State Bar of Georgia since 2014. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina.
- Clemson University – B.S. Civil Engineering, 1997.
- University of South Carolina – J.D., 2001.
- Law Clerk for the Honorable William P. Keesley, 11th Cir. Judge : 2001 – 2002
- Early & Ness, Bamberg, SC: 2002 – 2003
- Nance & McCants, Aiken, SC: 2003 – 2005
- Assistant Solicitor, 2nd Judicial Circuit Solicitor’s Office: 2005 – 2006
- Braithwaite Law Firm, Aiken, SC: 2006 – Present
MEMBERSHIP / ORGANIZATIONS
- St. Mary’s Help of Christians Catholic Church, Aiken, SC